Eastern Canada, here we come! Yes, this year, our summer travels will take us to eastern Canada to visit five Canadian provinces and then down south to the warmer temperatures of Virginia, West Virginia, Georgia, and then back up north towards home. The hope is that when we leave Canada, we will have visited every province/territory with the exception of Nunavut. Hope that happens. I will add posts to the site as wi-fi permits. Wish me luck with that!
- June 1 – 3, 2017: St Louis, MO to Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec
- June 4 – 6, 2017: Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec to Fundy National Park, New Brunswick
- June 7 – 10, 2017: Bay of Fundy National Park, New Brunswick to Indian Harbour, Nova Scotia
- June 11 – 13, 2017: Indian Harbour, Nova Scotia to Port Aux Basques, Newfoundland
- June 14 – 18, 2017: JT Cheeseman Provincial Park to St John’s, Newfoundland
- June 19 – 21, 2017: St John, Newfoundland to Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Nova Scotia
- June 22 – 25, 2017: Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Nova Scotia to Prince Edward Island
- June 26 – July 5, 2017: Prince Edward Island to ME to MA to RI to CT to NJ to DE 🙂
- July 6 – 19, 2017: Family Time – DE to VA to WV to VA to GA
- July 20 – 31, 2017: GA to TN to KY to IL and Back Home
Perhaps our most anticipated event of the summer occurred close to home. We were able to experience a total solar eclipse. It was cool!